Posted to dev@samoa.apache.org by Raman Jhajj <bo...@gmail.com> on 2015/04/03 18:26:31 UTC

MEKA classifiers in SAMOA

Hi Everyone,

I am trying to understand SAMOA so that I can use it in my college project.
I have a requirement to do Multi-label classification on the Storm. For the
testing purpose of the classification I used MEKA.

Now MEKA classifiers can be initiated and used in MOA as far as I know, and
as MOA classifiers can be initiated in SAMOA. Is there a possibility that I
can use any of the MEKA classifiers in SAMOA. If so how can I do that? or
is there is any other possibility of doing Multi-label classification using
SAMOA, please help me out in this. I will be really grateful.

Thanks in advance

--
Kind Regards,

*Raman*

Re: MEKA classifiers in SAMOA

Posted by Albert Bifet <ab...@waikato.ac.nz>.
Hi Raman,

That's great! Thanks!

1/ The multilabel classification evaluation is different than
multiclass classification evaluation. We need to implement a new
ClassifierPerformanceEvaluator for multilabel classification to use
multilabel measures.

2/ To start contributing, please clone the repository on github.

https://github.com/apache/incubator-samoa/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.md

Thanks a lot,

Albert

Posted by Raman Jhajj <bo...@gmail.com>.