Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Richard Greenane <Ri...@aurium.net> on 2002/08/12 12:53:01 UTC

Getting the width of the pane on the users screen.

Hi there,

Is there any way of getting the width available to a portlet on the
users screen. I would like to be able resize my content dynamically. I
thought may rundata.getPortlet().getAttribute(String) might workl but I
don't know the attributes.

Thanks in advance

Richard

Re: Getting the width of the pane on the users screen.

Posted by Paul Spencer <pa...@apache.org>.
Richard,
The simple answer is no.  This is because the browser actually
determines the width based on the many factors, including the width of
the user's screen.

Paul Spencer