Posted to user@sqoop.apache.org by Boglarka Egyed <bo...@apache.org> on 2018/11/06 09:48:26 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Sqoop PMC member - Szabolcs Vasas

On behalf of the Apache Sqoop PMC, I am pleased to welcome Szabolcs Vasas as
a new Sqoop PMC Member. Please join me in congratulating him!

Szabolcs has countless code contributions[1] as well as provides thorough
reviews
for others constantly[2]. He continuously offers help to new contributors
enabling
the project to grow and he also demonstrated a huge interest to shape the
project
with helping and scoping previous and upcoming releases.

Szabolcs's hard work is much appreciated and we look forward to his
continued contributions!

1: https://s.apache.org/nzgU
2: https://reviews.apache.org/users/vasas/reviews/

Kind Regards,
Bogi

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Sqoop PMC member - Szabolcs Vasas

Posted by Venkat <ve...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations

Venkat

--
Regards

Venkat

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Sqoop PMC member - Szabolcs Vasas

Posted by Venkat <ve...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations

--
Regards

Venkat

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Sqoop PMC member - Szabolcs Vasas

Posted by Markus Kemper <ma...@cloudera.com>.
Awesome news!

Posted by Markus Kemper <ma...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.
Awesome news!

Posted by Fero Szabo <fe...@cloudera.com>.
Hi Szabi,

Congratulations!

It's good to see your hard work came to fruition!

I am looking forward to (continue) working with you!

Best Regards,
Fero

--
*Ferenc Szabo* | Software Engineer
t. (+361) 701 1201 <+361+701+1201>

[image: Cloudera] <https://www.cloudera.com/>

[image: Cloudera on Twitter] <https://twitter.com/cloudera> [image:
Cloudera on Facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/cloudera> [image: Cloudera
on LinkedIn] <https://www.linkedin.com/company/cloudera>

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Sqoop PMC member - Szabolcs Vasas

Posted by Fero Szabo <fe...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.
Hi Szabi,