Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Amy Roh <am...@apache.org> on 2003/11/07 18:44:04 UTC

Vegas Anyone? :-)

ApacheCon 2003 will be held in Las Vegas this November 16-19.  Who is going
to be there from Tomcat Dev?  Maybe we can coordinate Tomcat get together...
:-)

Amy

Re: Vegas Anyone? :-)

Posted by Henri Gomez <hg...@apache.org>.
Amy Roh a écrit :

> ApacheCon 2003 will be held in Las Vegas this November 16-19.  Who is going
> to be there from Tomcat Dev?  Maybe we can coordinate Tomcat get together...
> :-)

Hum, a little too distant from France ;(

Re: Vegas Anyone? :-)

Posted by Bill Barker <wb...@wilshire.com>.
"Amy Roh" <am...@apache.org> wrote in message

> ApacheCon 2003 will be held in Las Vegas this November 16-19.  Who is
going
> to be there from Tomcat Dev?  Maybe we can coordinate Tomcat get
together...
> :-)

I have way too much work to stay for the conference :(.  But I could drive
over if something was planned for the weekend.

Re: Vegas Anyone? :-)

Posted by Glenn Nielsen <gl...@more.net>.
On Fri, Nov 07, 2003 at 09:44:04AM -0800, Amy Roh wrote:

> ApacheCon 2003 will be held in Las Vegas this November 16-19.  Who is going
> to be there from Tomcat Dev?  Maybe we can coordinate Tomcat get together...
> :-)

I'll be there, including Sat & Sun for the Hack-A-Thon.

Glenn