Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by sokka <so...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/02 11:28:00 UTC

Domain Keys

Hi,

When i send a mail from my local office ID to yahoo it is bouncing back with
"Greeting failed "

Is this due to domain key verification ?

regards

Re: Domain Keys

Posted by Mark Martinec <Ma...@ijs.si>.
On Thursday November 2 2006 11:28, sokka wrote:
> When i send a mail from my local office ID to yahoo it is bouncing back
> with "Greeting failed "
> Is this due to domain key verification ?

Not likely.

"Greeting" is called the first status response
from a SMTP server after connection establishment.

Perhaps yahoo is doing some reverse test: maybe there is
something wrong with your domain or SMTP server.

Use tcpdump to determine what is going on.

  Mark