Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Robert Burrell Donkin <ro...@gmail.com> on 2008/05/03 22:15:49 UTC

Re: Graduation checklist thoughts...

On Sat, Apr 26, 2008 at 4:44 AM, Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com> wrote:
> 2008/4/26 Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>:

<snip>

>  >  Anyway, I just wanted to share that experience.  In general, the list is
>  >  very good and I appreciate the effort that went into it as well as the
>  >  efforts of the infrastructure folks to get everything done in a timely
>  >  manner.
>
>  I'll second that, having just been a part of 2 myself (even though
>  they weren't from the incubator, the list was still helpful).

and thanks to everyone who takes the time to help us improve the
process: the feedback loop from participants is vital.

i've updated http://incubator.apache.org/guides/graduation.html#project-first-steps
with some more content but it'll be a few hours till it's sync'd.
please take a loop and either patch or post comments to the list.

- robert