Posted to dev@zeppelin.apache.org by Andrea Santurbano <sa...@gmail.com> on 2017/10/24 14:56:07 UTC

Error while building Zeppelin master

Hi guys,
when i try to build Zeppelin from apache master repo on Windows 10 i get
this error:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-dependency-plugin:2.8:copy (copy-artifact)
on project zeppelin-interpreter: Error copying artifact from
C:\Users\Andrea\workspace_zeppelin\zeppelin-master\zeppelin-interpreter\target\zeppelin-interpreter-0.8.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
C:\Users\Andrea\workspace_zeppelin\zeppelin-master\zeppelin-interpreter\interpreter\Zeppelin:
Interpreter\zeppelin-interpreter-0.8.0-SNAPSHOT.jar

Can someone help me to understand why?
Thanks
Andrea

Re: Error while building Zeppelin master

Posted by "Jianfeng (Jeff) Zhang" <jz...@hortonworks.com>.
Sure, go ahead.

Best Regard,
Jeff Zhang