Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Andrew Moore <an...@bigfoot.com> on 2007/12/10 13:43:59 UTC

SortableListView or wicketstuff-jquery

At the moment for a page I'm using the PagableListView to display data and
some images. What I ideally want is the ability to drag and drop the
ordering of the items in the list.

Before having a go at doing this myself I thought I'd have a look to see if
there are any components out there already that do this.

I've seem the SortableListView in wicket stuff, but haven't got it to work
(just nothing is dragable), but I've not seen any examples.

I've also heard that wicketstuff-jquery has something similar, but haven't
even found the code for that on the wicketstuff site.

Has anybody used either of these to do drag and drop lists, and if so, do
you have any working examples?
Or has anyone else created a similar drag and drop list that I could take  a
look at?

Thanks
Andrew

Re: SortableListView or wicketstuff-jquery

Posted by Andrew Moore <an...@bigfoot.com>.
OK,
I've stripped it down to a really basic list and got it working. I'll have
to have a play and see at which point it stopped working.

Thanks, pointing me at the scripaculous code helped.

Posted by Ryan Sonnek <ry...@gmail.com>.

Posted by wicket user <di...@googlemail.com>.
You can find the it here