Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Jordi Salvat i Alabart <js...@atg.com> on 2003/12/19 03:14:25 UTC

POLL: do you have a use for the ThroughputController?

Dear co-users,

I've found the ThroughputController to be very buggy, and I'm trying to
provide input to the JMeter commiter's team on whether we should go
through the effort of fixing it or it's better to drop it altogether.
Your input will be highly appreciated.

PLEASE RESPOND ONLY TO MY E-MAIL ADDRESS, NOT TO THE LIST

PLEASE RESPOND ONLY IF YOUR ANSWER TO THE FIRST QUESTION IS "YES"

Q1: Do you use or have used the ThroughputController, or would use or
would have used it if it were less buggy?

In what follows, "that use" means the above-mentioned use, current or
past, real or potential.

Q2: Is that use in "Total Executions" mode?

Q3: Does the "per user" setting matter for that use?

Q4: Please describe that use.

Q4 is only to grab examples I can later use in the documentation should
we decide not to drop this component.

Jordi.

Re: POLL: do you have a use for the ThroughputController?

Posted by Jordi Salvat i Alabart <js...@atg.com>.
I just wanted to prevent a flood of "me toos" or "me neithers"
cluttering the list.

Of course I intend to publish the relevant answers in a while (if I get
any, so far there's only been one and it was negative).

Salut,

Jordi.

En/na Scott Eade ha escrit:

Posted by Scott Eade <se...@backstagetech.com.au>.