Posted to dev@accumulo.apache.org by Keith Turner <ke...@deenlo.com> on 2019/07/11 00:06:09 UTC

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Apache Accumulo 2.0.0-rc1

I reran the bulk import+agitation test that found #1231 after applying
fixes for it.  During that test I found #1260 [1], which I am looking
into fixing.  For the latest test  I imported 1,000 dirs each with 10M
entries and 48 files.  One bulk imports failed because of #1260.  I
ran verification and all other bulk imports were ok.  The only missing
data was from the single bulk import that failed.   I confirmed this
by determining that all missing data had a UUID related to the failed
bulk import.

Hopefully I can figure out #1260 soon.  I would like to fix it before
RC2 if possible.

[1] : https://github.com/apache/accumulo/issues/1260

Posted by Christopher <ct...@apache.org>.
I can wait a few days for RC2 so you can address that bug.