Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Chris Brody <ch...@gmail.com> on 2018/06/22 06:08:31 UTC

[VOTE] cordova-js@4.2.4 tools release (patch release)

New email, should be in a new thread, requesting a vote:

Please review and vote on this cordova-js 4.2.4 (patch release) by
replying to this email (and keep discussion on the [DISCUSS] thread)

Release issue: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-14152

Purpose is to release a single version of cordova-js with internal npm
audit issues resolved, to be integrated with cordova-android,
cordova-browser, cordova-ios, cordova-osx, cordova-windows, and all
dependent tools packages.

Artifacts for this cordova-common patch release have been published to
dist/dev: https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/cordova/CB-14152/

The package artifacts were published from their corresponding git tag(s):

    cordova-js: 4.2.4 (e040d9e934)

Upon a successful vote I will upload the archives to dist/, publish
them to npm, and post the corresponding blog post.

Voting guidelines:
https://github.com/apache/cordova-coho/blob/master/docs/release-voting.md

Voting will go on for a minimum of 48 hours.

I vote +1:
* Ran coho audit-license-headers over the relevant repos
* Ran coho check-license to ensure all dependencies and
sub-dependencies have Apache-compatible licenses
* Ensured continuous build was green when repos were tagged

Thanks and best regards,

Chris

https://twitter.com/brodybits

Re: [VOTE] cordova-js@4.2.4 tools release (patch release)

Posted by Chris Brody <ch...@gmail.com>.
The vote has now closed. Thank you Gandhi Rajan and Jesse MacFadyen
for reviewing and voting.

The results are:

Positive Binding Votes: 3
- Gandhi Rajan