Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Jurgen Lust <ju...@gmail.com> on 2006/06/05 12:07:29 UTC

Re: FishEye Widget Dojo

Hi,

I wasn't involved in the widget itself, all i did was write a JSF wrapper
around it. Do those problems only occur with the JSF component, or also with
the original widget? And have you tried the 0.3 version of Dojo?

Jurgen

Re: FishEye Widget Dojo

Posted by Werner Punz <we...@gmx.at>.
Give the current builds of the sandbox a chance...
the fisheye widget is just a wrapper of the dojo
component

we recently moved to dojo 0.3.1 (from 0.2) and
also replaced the tag based initialisation with
a javascript programmatic one.

But as I said the bug is probably in the original dojo component.