Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by hongbin ma <ma...@apache.org> on 2016/07/01 05:59:58 UTC

Re: EXTENDED_COLUMN-build error

Unfortunately, there's  no webUI for extended column yet. we're still
working on it.

You can edit the cube desc json directly, refer to
KYLIN_HOME/examples/test_case_data/localmeta/cube_desc/test_kylin_cube_without_slr_desc.json
as an example, we have two extended column measure there: SITE_EXTENDED_1
and SITE_EXTENDED_2

after you manually edit the cube desc json, you also need to erase the line
"signature", so that a new cube desc signature can be automatically
generated.

*Bin Mahone | 马洪宾*

Re: EXTENDED_COLUMN-build error

Posted by hongbin ma <ma...@apache.org>.
besides the measure part, you need SITE_EXTENDED_1 and SITE_EXTENDED_2
added in "hbase_mapping" as well

*Bin Mahone | 马洪宾*