Posted to dev@apisix.apache.org by jack fu <ja...@gmail.com> on 2021/06/16 09:35:29 UTC

Multi-version control of configuration

Hi:

Does apisix support multi-version control of configuration?
Assuming that we must have a problem with the configuration of a certain
version, we want to quickly roll back to the configuration of a previous
version instead of re-configuration

Re: Multi-version control of configuration

Posted by Zhiyuan Ju <ju...@apache.org>.
Hi,

As far as I know, because Apache APISIX is using the ETCD as a
configuration center, and ETCD supports Revision, so you could retrieve
history data by using ETCD Revision :)

If I get mistaken, please let me know.

Best Regards!
@ Zhiyuan Ju <https://github.com/juzhiyuan>