Posted to dev@tinkerpop.apache.org by Stephen Mallette <sp...@gmail.com> on 2020/02/04 11:49:48 UTC

[VOTE] TinkerPop 3.3.10 Release

Hello,

We are happy to announce that TinkerPop 3.3.10 is ready for release.

The release artifacts can be found at this location:
        https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/tinkerpop/3.3.10/

The source distribution is provided by:
        apache-tinkerpop-3.3.10-src.zip

Two binary distributions are provided for user convenience:
        apache-tinkerpop-gremlin-console-3.3.10-bin.zip
        apache-tinkerpop-gremlin-server-3.3.10-bin.zip

The GPG key used to sign the release artifacts is available at:
    https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/tinkerpop/KEYS

The online docs can be found here:
        http://tinkerpop.apache.org/docs/3.3.10/ (user docs)
        http://tinkerpop.apache.org/docs/3.3.10/upgrade/ (upgrade docs)
        http://tinkerpop.apache.org/javadocs/3.3.10/core/ (core javadoc)
        http://tinkerpop.apache.org/javadocs/3.3.10/full/ (full javadoc)
        http://tinkerpop.apache.org/dotnetdocs/3.3.10/ (.NET API docs)
        http://tinkerpop.apache.org/jsdocs/3.3.10/ (Javascript API docs)

The tag in Apache Git can be found here:
        https://github.com/apache/tinkerpop/tree/3.3.10

The release notes are available here:
        https://github.com/apache/tinkerpop/blob/3.3.10/CHANGELOG.asciidoc

The [VOTE] will be open for the next 72 hours --- closing Friday (February
6, 2020) at 7:00am EST.

My vote is +1.

Thank you very much,
Stephen

[RESULT][VOTE] TinkerPop 3.3.10 Release

Posted by Stephen Mallette <sp...@gmail.com>.
This vote is now closed with a total of 4 +1s, no +0s and no -1s. The
results are:

BINDING VOTES:

+1  (4 -- Stephen Mallette, Jorge Bay-Gondra, Florian Hockmann, Robert Dale)
0   (0)
-1  (0)

Posted by Robert Dale <ro...@gmail.com>.
VOTE +1