Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by harish84 <ha...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/08 19:58:05 UTC

excel sheet implementation

i can read excel sheet but i am not able to store that values in mysql
database

Re: excel sheet implementation

Posted by Ashish Vijaywargiya <as...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Direct link to see the commits :

r663581
http://www.nabble.com/svn-commit%3A-r663581---in--ofbiz-trunk-specialpurpose-assetmaint%3A-build.xml-data-ScheduleUploadJob.xml-servicedef-services.xml-src-org-ofbiz-poi--src-org-ofbiz-poi-FileImportHelper.java-src-org-ofbiz-poi-FileImportService.java-td17668684.html#a17668684

r663627
http://www.nabble.com/svn-commit%3A-r663627---in--ofbiz-trunk%3A-applications-product-data--applications-product-servicedef--applications-product-src-org-ofbiz-product-spreadsheetimport--specialpurpose-assetmaint--specialpurpose-assetmaint-data--specialpurpose-assetmaint-servic...-td17671151.html#a17671151

--
Ashish

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.

Re: excel sheet implementation

Posted by Ashish Vijaywargiya <as...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Hello Harish,

Following commit notification will be your friend.
r663581 & r663627.

The how to steps are attached in the document available at jira issue
OFBIZ-1810. (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-1810)

--
Ashish

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.