Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Hando420 <ha...@gmail.com> on 2010/08/10 10:15:52 UTC

Solr Delta import where last_modified

Hi all. I have set my data-config with mysql database. The problem i am
having is mysql doesn't execute deltaquery. The where last_modified is not
executed and throws an error of unknown column last_modified in where
clause. Shouldn't this be treated as a deltaquery instead of a column in
table. Am i missing any configurations. Highly appreciate for any feedback
about this.

Hando