Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2014/11/03 10:41:06 UTC

Stable demo restarted

Hi,

Now that some incompatible changes have been committed in the specialpurpose components in trunk HEAD we can't no longer run the specialpurpose
components in R13.07

Unfortunately we currently have no alerts sent by the infra team for demos nor Buildbot issues. Sharan skyped me this morning because she saw the
stable demo had an issue. I found the reason above and it's now fixed.

Jacques

Re: Stable demo restarted

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
I did not have the time to check