Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Jason Smith <jh...@iriscouch.com> on 2012/04/07 03:47:22 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] All Iris Couch accounts upgraded to CouchDB 1.2.0

All Iris Couch accounts now run Apache CouchDB version 1.2.0 [1].

Iris Couch announcement:
http://www.iriscouch.com/blog/2012/04/upgrade-to-apache-couchdb-1-2-0

No action is required, everybody's couch upgraded automatically. Note,
we have enabled the persistent cookies option by default, for
convenience.

We also upgraded to the new Ocasta Labs Facebook Authentication
plugin[2]. It is now easy and relaxing to build a Couch app letting
users log in via Facebook. And of course all accounts support
BrowserID as usual.

Please email us@iriscouch.com if you have questions or issues, or
visit our support forum[2].

Thanks to everybody involved in the 1.2.0 release. It's a great release!

[1]: http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/couchdb-user/201204.mbox/%3cCA+Y+444oR9G6yRYB4vtfpkn37yyvgZWtesxy2A5+910dsYUOwg@mail.gmail.com%3e
[2]: http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/couchdb-user/201203.mbox/%3CCADR1q3AU7aTn08rkJpmgjs0qK1BK5QjDkPxDfe0-JH2xBMaeYQ@mail.gmail.com%3E
[3]: https://getsatisfaction.com/iriscouch/

--
Iris Couch

Re: [ANNOUNCE] All Iris Couch accounts upgraded to CouchDB 1.2.0

Posted by Alexander Gabriel <al...@barbalex.ch>.
Great job, thanks to all that made this possible.
I love the persistent cookies - and that is just the smallest part...
Alex

On Sat, Apr 7, 2012 at 4:28 AM, Stephan Bardubitzki <stephan@bardubitzki.com

Posted by Stephan Bardubitzki <st...@bardubitzki.com>.

Posted by Jason Smith <jh...@iriscouch.com>.