Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Roel Croonenberghs <Ro...@sofico.be> on 2006/08/11 14:28:44 UTC

Re: Invalid System ID

I had the same problem. I had the same match pattern in my sitemap. So I
removed one and it worked.
It was duplicated by mistake.

so instead of
<map:match pattern="body-release_list2">
                                        <map:generate
type="ExecuteQueryToXML">
                                                <map:parameter
name="query" value="select username, initials from users"/>
                                        </map:generate>
                                        <map:transform
src="src/info/release_list2html.xsl">
                                                <map:parameter
name="mountpoint" value="{request-attr:mountpoint}"/>
                                        </map:transform>
             <map:serialize />
                </map:match>

there was

<map:match pattern="body-release_list2">
                                        <map:generate
type="ExecuteQueryToXML">
                                                <map:parameter
name="query" value="select username, initials from users"/>
                                        </map:generate>
                                        <map:transform
src="src/info/release_list2html.xsl">
                                                <map:parameter
name="mountpoint" value="{request-attr:mountpoint}"/>
                                        </map:transform>
             <map:serialize />
                </map:match>

<map:match pattern="body-release_list2">

                                <!--<map:act
type="action-executeQueryToXML"/>-->

                                </map:call>-->
                                <map:generate tye="ExecuteQueryToXML">
                                </map:generate>
                        <!--    <map:transform
src="src/info/release_list2html.xsl">
                                        <map:parameter name="mountpoint"
value="{request-attr:mountpoint}"/>
                                </map:transform>-->
                                <map:serialize type="xml"/>
      </map:match>

I removed the last one because that was for testing.

Hi there,
I have a problem which I cannot solve.
I wrote a generator with the following code ...

 AttributesImpl myAttr = new AttributesImpl();

   myAttr.addAttribute("http://apache.org/cocoon/include/1.0",
           "select",
           "select",
           "CDATA",
           "/*/child::*");

   myAttr.addAttribute("http://apache.org/cocoon/include/1.0",
           "src",
           "src",
           "CDATA",

"context:/style/stylesheets/"+tempRs.getString("myStyleSheetFile"));

contentHandler.startElement("http://apache.org/cocoon/include/1.0","incl
ude","include",myAttr);

contentHandler.endElement("http://apache.org/cocoon/include/1.0","includ
e","include");
   myAttr.clear();

... it generates the following XML ...

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
  <xsl:stylesheet xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"
xmlns:cinclude="http://apache.org/cocoon/include/1.0">
  <cinclude:include select="/*/child::*"
src="context:/style/stylesheets/document.xsl" />
  <cinclude:include select="/*/child::*"
src="context:/style/stylesheets/page.xsl" />
</xsl:stylesheet>

... but when I try to transforn it with CInclude Transformer using the
folowing entry in the sitemap.xmap ...

      <map:match pattern="style/stylesheets/*">
        <map:generate type="myGenerator"/>
        <map:transform type="cinclude"/> -->
        <map:serialize type="xml"/>
      </map:match>
... I get the following error ...

org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: java.net.MalformedURLException:
Invalid System ID: java.lang.RuntimeException:
java.net.MalformedURLException: Invalid System ID

... and the same XML passed directly from a file ....
<map:generate type="file" src="myXML.xml" />
... works fine.

Please, please, help.
Best regards
Lou

--
�ukasz Ronikier
  Netventure, http://www.netventure.pl/

Use of CocoonBean

Posted by rachid harradi <ra...@gmx.net>.
Did one use CocoonBean without Cocoon Cli  and how?
what does one have to adjust?

your rachid