Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by "THEVENIN, Gunther" <gt...@free.Fr> on 2006/07/10 01:43:03 UTC

Transaction Controller, and writer listener

Hello all,

I have a question for you ( I hope that this question has not been asked
before : I am looking everywhere on internet without finding any response)

I want to measure transaction response times: the sum of the response time
of some requests. With a transaction controller it works fine, but when I am
using the table report, all the subrequests are appearing.

Is it possible to have a table result (or a file writer: whatever), ONLY
with the transaction response time (and not mixed with http response times).

Thank you for your help!

Best regards,

Gunther THEVENIN

Re: Transaction Controller, and writer listener

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 10/07/06, THEVENIN, Gunther <gt...@free.fr> wrote:
> Hello all,
>

> I have a question for you ( I hope that this question has not been asked
> before : I am looking everywhere on internet without finding any response)
>

> I want to measure transaction response times: the sum of the response time
> of some requests. With a transaction controller it works fine, but when I am
> using the table report, all the subrequests are appearing.
>

> Is it possible to have a table result (or a file writer: whatever), ONLY
> with the transaction response time (and not mixed with http response times).

Not at present. You could use a text filter (or xslt) to extract just
the desired results.