Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Stadelmann Josef <jo...@axa-winterthur.ch> on 2016/09/09 09:14:45 UTC

How do I re-direct my e-mail address to continue receiving this e-mails from this forum

Hi,

I have a very simple issue but can't find the way how to do it, was looking at
http://axis.apache.org/axis2/java/core/mail-lists.html

unfortunately I don't get any more clever. All I see when I click is on  subscribe link is a mail form opening
but what do I have to send ?

And I ask that because I follow many dozens of apache.org mailing lists.

Regards

Josef

AW: How do I re-direct my e-mail address to continue receiving this e-mails from this forum

Posted by Josef Stadelmann <jo...@ks-net.ch>.
Oh thank you, I got it just now.

Posted by ariel sabiguero yawelak <as...@ksasociados.com>.