Posted to users@trafficserver.apache.org by Zachary Miller <za...@gmail.com> on 2010/04/01 01:42:52 UTC

Traffic Server: Caching Content and Recording Hits, but not serving the content

Hello,

Has anyone run into this before?  I have Traffic Server set up as a forward
proxy, and and it is adding content to the cache and recording requests for
cached content as hits (according to traffic_line) but TS does not seem to
be serving the content.  Instead it forwarding all requests to the site.

Thanks,

Zachary

Re: Traffic Server: Caching Content and Recording Hits, but not serving the content

Posted by Eric Balsa <er...@apache.org>.
What does the Via: header look like in the response?

--Eric