Posted to batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Bj...@si-software.de on 2005/01/27 16:39:55 UTC

Differences in PrintTranscoder 1.5 / 1.5.1 ?

Hi,
i have a problem with the PrintTranscoder. There seems to be a difference
between Batik 1.5 and 1.5.1. Try
to print the SVG postet below with Squiggle 1.5 and use 30mm Margin each
side. The result will be a rectangle
centered in the page. Try the same with Squiggle 1.5.1 and the use the
same options. The rectangle will be clipped.
Is there a way to get the same result with both versions?

Thanks,
Björn

---------------------------------------- SVG

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE svg PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD SVG 20010904//EN"
  "http://www.w3.org/TR/2001/REC-SVG-20010904/DTD/svg10.dtd">
<svg width="202" height="202" xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2000/svg">
 <g>
  <rect x="1" y="1" width="200" height="200" fill="none" stroke="black" />
 </g>
</svg>

Re: Differences in PrintTranscoder 1.5 / 1.5.1 ?

Posted by Thomas DeWeese <Th...@Kodak.com>.
Bjoern.Stenersen@si-software.de wrote:

> Thomas DeWeese <Th...@Kodak.com> schrieb am 30.01.2005 19:51:44:
>
>  >     I don't have time to run the printing tests but I'll comment,
>  > that just to make your life more complicated you might want
>  > to check out current CVS as I know this sort of thing has
>  > been tweaked since the 1.5.1 release - so you might find
>  > that things have been 'fixed' since 1.5.1.
>
> I checked out a CVS-Version on January 17th. It has the same effect.
> Do you think think this has been changed in the two last weeks?

    No, I don't think this has been touched in the last two weeks.
Unfortunately, I probably won't have time to look at this soon.
I'll do my best to answer questions if you decide to look into it.

Differences in PrintTranscoder 1.5 / 1.5.1 ?

Posted by Bj...@si-software.de.

Posted by Thomas DeWeese <Th...@Kodak.com>.
Hi Bjoern,