Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Mark Hindess <ma...@googlemail.com> on 2009/07/07 15:34:48 UTC

Re: [general] Is there any chance that we can use GIT to keep track of all commit information while merging

In message <94...@mail.gmail.com>,
Sean Qiu writes:

> Interesting, will investigate it with Mark.

I was planning to try it with the latest merge but I ended up raising:

instead. :-(

I'll track the JIRA and keep trying a merge this way occasionally.

-Mark.

Posted by Sean Qiu <se...@gmail.com>.
Cool. I can follow up if you need any help.

Best Regards
Sean, Xiao Xia Qiu