Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Sourabh Kulkarni <so...@geometricsoftware.com> on 2003/05/08 18:20:38 UTC

Tomcat 4.1.24 + Content-type (?)

Hi,
     I would highly appreciate if you can help me with this. Further to my
 earlier post, I have been able to find out the difference between the
 contents (monitoring TCP contents from client m/c) sent by TC 4.0 and 4.1.
 Alongwith the content-type, TC4.1 additionally sets charset=ISO8859 however
 TC4.0 doesn't. Consequently TC4.1 case shows data rcvd (absolute number)
and
 TC4.0 case shows "data chunked". I believed "chunked" was b'coz java web
 start dealt with the response.
     Please help..
 -Sourabh Kulkarni