Posted to dev@metron.apache.org by Tyler Moore <tm...@goflyball.com> on 2017/02/03 17:22:14 UTC

Code Review - METRON-571

Hey All,

I attached some work on the JIRA to METRON-571 issue about stellar external
functions.
Could someone please review and maybe give me some insights on test
integration?

These are the details on the issue and link is provided as well:
> Add stellar keywords for executing local commands
>
>                 Key: METRON-571
>         Attachments: ExternalFunctions.java, ExternalFunctionsTest.java
>

> Stellar should have the ability to execute scripts on a server in order
to undertake automated mitigation or alerting.  Perhaps SHELL_EXEC?

Regards,

Tyler Moore
Software Engineer
Phone: 248-909-2769
Email: tmoore@goflyball.com <mo...@goflyball.com>

Re: Code Review - METRON-571

Posted by Tyler Moore <tm...@goflyball.com>.
Thanks Casey and Justin,

I'll make sure to note it is not ready for merging but needs reviewed.

Re: Code Review - METRON-571

Posted by Casey Stella <ce...@gmail.com>.

Re: Code Review - METRON-571

Posted by Justin Leet <ju...@gmail.com>.