Posted to torque-user@db.apache.org by Edwin Yearwood <Ed...@reuters.com> on 2003/12/16 11:39:10 UTC

torque-3.1.zip archives

Hi,

We're investigating torque-3.1 as a strategic solution, but have noticed
that the .zip archive is missing a number of resources specifically the
/schema, /templates, build.properties and build-torque.xml directories
and files respectively.

1) Is there a reason for this since it cause confusion when using the
tutorial?.

2) We've tried the tutorial on v3.0 but class generation produces an
empty file report.bookstore.om.generation, can anyone help?

Apologise if these question have been answered before, but I can't seem
to access the mailing list archives.

Thanks.

Edwin Yearwood
Developer
BIG
Reuters

Telephone		+44 (0)208 542 5818
Email			edwin.yearwood@reuters.com
Reuters Messaging 	edwin.yearwood.reuters.com@reuters.net

-------------------------------------------------------------- --

the views of Reuters Ltd.

Re: torque-3.1.zip archives

Posted by Bogdan Vatkov <bv...@globaltech-bg.com>.
Hi,
I am not sure ...but as i see in your post ..you are talking about the
torque-3.1 zip

this the torque engine ..and must be includeded (as a bunch of jars inside
your deployment infrastructure)

the folder like /schema, /templates are inside the torque-gen-3.1.zip

this is a separate zip file ..and contains the torque generator (inc
schema,templates, generation build file etc..)

Is that right that you talk about torque-3.1.zip (not torque-gen-3.1.zip) ?

With best regards,
Bogdan