Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by kulin parikh <ku...@hotmail.com> on 2002/06/03 15:55:36 UTC

Complex/Custom Types without using wsdl2java

Can anybody give me one code sample for calling webservice which takes
complex type as input but "does not" use wsdl2java.
All the examples provided with axis which takes complex types
requires use of wsdl2java . I have a situation where i cannot
generate stubs in advance.

How to configure Logging on Tomcat 4.0.3

Posted by Carl Trusiak <ca...@yahoo.com>.
I tried placing a commons-logging.properties file in
WEB-INF/lib note, this is the only part of the
classpath I have access to.  I don't get the Log file
I configure in the RollingFileAppender.

How is this done????

http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com