Posted to dev@marmotta.apache.org by Sergio Fernández <wi...@apache.org> on 2014/09/10 15:39:06 UTC

Fwd: LDP edits for Monday's resolutions are live

FYI

LDP is moving back in the W3C process, republishing as Last Call with a
3 week period, where there is room for some minor issues such as:

* context URIs on links
* find a better a link relation for the constraints
* switch to SHOULD for Turtle when Accept is not sent
* JSON-LD passes to MUST be supported
* putting ldp:IndirectContainer at risk

All feedback to the working group from the Marmotta community is welcomed.

Posted by Jakob Frank <ja...@apache.org>.
On 10 September 2014 15:39, Sergio Fernández <wi...@apache.org> wrote:
> LDP is moving back in the W3C process, republishing as Last Call with a 3
> week period, where there is room for some minor issues such as:
>
> * context URIs on links
> * find a better a link relation for the constraints
> * switch to SHOULD for Turtle when Accept is not sent
> * JSON-LD passes to MUST be supported
> * putting ldp:IndirectContainer at risk

It's mainly minor things, most of them already implemented or prepared
in Marmotta.

We'll investigate the indirect containers in the next weeks - I fear
it would add quite some complexity to support them.

Best,
Jakob