Posted to user@ode.apache.org by LeeMike <me...@163.com> on 2010/06/01 05:40:19 UTC

Please show an example of invoking bpel process from java

Please show an example of  bpel process .I hope that this process is created
by myeclipse bpel,deployed on apache ode. this example hava some statements
which invok bpel process from java applications. I hope you can upload
Source code on attachment .Thank you very much!

Re: Please show an example of invoking bpel process from java

Posted by LeeMike <me...@163.com>.
hi,Adnan-13.
I invoked successfully a bpel process with this method which you
provided.thanks!