Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Daniel Nilsson <da...@mandator.com> on 2006/08/22 15:55:09 UTC

Maven with no web-access

Hi!

I wonder if anybody have some suggestion on how to solve my problem.
I am setting up a Maven-solution on my company. Each user will use Maven
just as normal, we will have a local repo etc. We will also have a
build-server for continous building. The problem is that the
build-server don't have web-access and therefore can't download the jars
from the central repository.

Any idea on how to solve this?

Regards
Daniel Nilsson