Posted to dev@mahout.apache.org by Ulrich Stärk <ul...@apache.org> on 2017/03/15 15:37:43 UTC

Fwd: Regarding participation in GSOC 2017 - Apache Mahout

Hi Mahout community,

we have got a potential GSoC student here interested in contributing to Mahout. Please help them get
engaged!

Thanks!

Cheers,

Uli

Posted by Andrew Musselman <ak...@apache.org>.
Thanks Uli, we've been working with Aditya already; next step is for him to
start submitting an application.

Best
Andrew