Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Sathyam Y <sa...@yahoo.com> on 2008/05/06 23:09:25 UTC

Re: Fwd: Question about adding tags or attributes to indexed info

The easiest way to achieve this is by adding a custom query plugin. I added a plugin to parse META tags on HTML pages and add them to the index, which can be used during queries.

  - Enhance HtmlParseFilter to parse meta tags and store it in the Document
  - Enhance IndexingFilter to add the tags to the index

  - Sathyam

Gene Campbell <ge...@gmail.com> wrote:
  Hello

I'm new to Nutch.

I want each URL in the index to be optionally tagged with extra
information that a searcher with filter on.

How do I do this Nutch/Lucene? Some indexing plugin? Which one? Do
I need to create my own plugin? Are there examples anywhere?

Re: Fwd: Question about adding tags or attributes to indexed info