Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Marc Wilson <wo...@fancydressoutfitters.co.uk> on 2010/03/02 09:54:52 UTC

Solr Version

Hi,

This is probably a really dumb question, but how can I find out which version of Solr is currently running on my (Windows) system? I can't seem to find anything in the Solr Admin interface nor the TomCat Manager.

Thanks,

Marc

AW: Solr Version

Posted by Ma...@rzf.fin-nrw.de.
go to solr admin and then click on info, right in the first line you see the solr version