Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Fabian Hueske <fh...@gmail.com> on 2018/05/18 09:39:23 UTC

[NOTE] Tracking release notes in the documentation

Hi everyone,

I've collected the release notes for 1.5 (hopefully I didn't miss anything
important) and added a page in the documentation [1]. The page is linked
from the documentation start page. The page will also be linked from the
release announcement and the downloads page.

I also added a page for the Flink 1.6 release notes to the master branch.
Please try to keep this page updated in addition to tracking breaking
changes in the "Release Notes" field in JIRA issues (what we already do).

I'll update the "Creating a Flink Release" page in the wiki [2] to make
sure that we have up-to-date release notes when we publish a release.

Cheers,
Fabian

[1]
https://github.com/apache/flink/blob/release-1.5/docs/release-notes/flink-1.5.md