Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org> on 2010/06/15 11:56:30 UTC

-source.jar and -javadoc.jar in ivy.xml

Hi,

I've added the creation of -sources.jar and -javadoc.jar to the common
build file used by all Antlibs so these jars can get uploaded to the mvn
repo when we perform a release.

Unfortunately it is not clear to me how to declare them as artifacts as
child of publications that Ivy is supposed to upload.  Something like
this?

  <artifact name="${artifact.name}" type="source" ext="-sources.jar"/>

I'm afraid this won't resolve to the correct name for the artifact.
Would I need to provide an explicit url?  What is the recommended way?

Stefan

Re: -source.jar and -javadoc.jar in ivy.xml

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
On 2010-06-15, Maarten Coene wrote:

> ok, don't forget to update this file as well:
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ant/antlibs/common/trunk/upload.xml

Good catch, thanks

Posted by Maarten Coene <ma...@yahoo.com>.
ok, don't forget to update this file as well:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ant/antlibs/common/trunk/upload.xml

Otherwise Ivy won't find your sources/javadoc artifacts.

Maarten

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.

Posted by Karolis Petrauskas <k....@gmail.com>.
Thanks.

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
On 2010-06-15, Maarten Coene wrote:

> You are right, it should be in another namespace which you can choose
> freely.

Thanks, done

Posted by Maarten Coene <ma...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by Karolis Petrauskas <k....@gmail.com>.