Posted to dev@dubbo.apache.org by Jun Liu <li...@apache.org> on 2018/11/15 08:23:33 UTC

[ANN] Welcome new committer Victory Cao

Hi, Community,

On behalf of the Dubbo PPMC, I am pleased to announce that Victory Cao,
whose github id is cvictory, has been voted in as a new Dubbo committer.

Please join me to say congratulations to him!

Victory, would you please briefly introduce yourself to the community?

Best regards,
Jun

Re: [ANN] Welcome new committer Victory Cao

Posted by victory <sh...@gmail.com>.
It's my honour to be part of the Dubbo family! !
My name is Victory Cao, from Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China. I had work at
alibaba for 8 years. but I am new at dubbo. Maybe I need some help from all
of you.
I will try my best to make dubbo better , and dubbo will become better
definitely.

Finally, thank you for your trust.
Happy weekend!

Huxing Zhang <hu...@apache.org> 于2018年11月16日周五 下午5:05写道:

--

Best Regard!
cvitory

Re: [ANN] Welcome new committer Victory Cao

Posted by Huxing Zhang <hu...@apache.org>.
Congrats and welcome!

--
Best Regards!
Huxing

Re: [ANN] Welcome new committer Victory Cao

Posted by yuhang xiu <ca...@gmail.com>.
congratulations!

Jun Liu <li...@apache.org> 于2018年11月15日周四 下午4:23写道:

Posted by Xin Wang <xi...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

马金凯 <ma...@dingtalk.com.invalid> 于2018年11月15日周四 下午4:26写道:

回复:[ANN] Welcome new committer Victory Cao

Posted by 马金凯 <ma...@dingtalk.com.INVALID>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Ian Luo <ia...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by 大步流星 <83...@qq.com>.
Congratulations, come and introduce yourself !!!