Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Chris Kimpton <ki...@yahoo.com> on 2001/06/27 10:55:16 UTC

Fwd: close a portlet

Hi Vinay,

--- vinayak kuamr maheswari <vi...@rediffmail.com> wrote:
> Date: 27 Jun 2001 03:40:44 -0000

> i am new to jetspeed. Can u please tell me where exactly u find the
> code to close a portelt.In the jetspeed version 1.3a it is not
> there. Hope all this code are there in titleportlet.java.
>  Please send me the url for the cvs where i can downoad the code to
> close the portlet.
> thanks
> vinayak

I don't think it was present in the 1.3a1 version of Jetspeed - you
need to use the latest version from CVS.

...but I can never seem to find the url for the nightly cvs snapshots
- is it on the Jetspeed site?  You can probably get it from the mail
archives... http://www.mail-archive.com

So, either use a CVS client and do a cvs checkout, or you can
temporarily use this url - to get yesterdays version...

http://kimptoc.net/jetspeed-20010626.tgz

HTH,
Chris

=====