Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Dave Greggory <da...@yahoo.com> on 2009/11/03 17:21:00 UTC

Re: [ANNOUNCE] ChenilleKit 1.2.0 RELEASE

Thanks for the link to jars, Kalle. Very helpful for those of us that do not use Maven. By any chance, does anyone know where I can get the source jars/zips as well for the 1.2 release?

Has anybody gotten ChenilleKit 1.2 working with Tapestry 5.1? Specially Window and FCKEditor components? I'm trying to show a FCKEditor in Window component that is activated when a link is clicked. Worked fine on 5.0.18, but not on 5.1. Getting a strange non-descript javascript error about a missing semi-colon ("client exception processing response: SyntaxError: missing ; before statement").

Thanks.
Dave

Posted by Fermin Da Costa Gomez <da...@dcgconsultancy.nl>.
Seeing the same error here.
I thought i was doing wrong but maybe not.
I'm getting the error when i try to put a graph in an overlay.  I don't
think there is something funny going on with ChenilleKit as such because all
graphs display fine without the overlay.
I suspect another library is used (JQuery or ProtoType) to do the window
thing (Overlay, Window, FCKEditor all sound like window-based stuff) and
that that combo does something funky.

Been sidetracked a bit due to a proof of concept so won't get into this
until the weekend i suppose.
If i figure it out i'll post on this thread.

Cheers,

Fermin DCG

On Tue, Nov 3, 2009 at 5:21 PM, Dave Greggory <da...@yahoo.com>wrote:

> Thanks for the link to jars, Kalle. Very helpful for those of us that do
> not use Maven. By any chance, does anyone know where I can get the source
> jars/zips as well for the 1.2 release?
>
> Has anybody gotten ChenilleKit 1.2 working with Tapestry 5.1? Specially
> Window and FCKEditor components? I'm trying to show a FCKEditor in Window
> component that is activated when a link is clicked. Worked fine on 5.0.18,
> but not on 5.1. Getting a strange non-descript javascript error about a
> missing semi-colon ("client exception processing response: SyntaxError:
> missing ; before statement").
>
> Thanks.
> Dave

“The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one
depends on the unreasonable man.”
- George Bernard Shaw (1856 - 1950)