Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by ilango_g <il...@yahoo.com> on 2008/10/23 21:30:58 UTC

Is it possible to integrate ActiveMQ with JBoss 5 Release 2 on a Windows XP machine

Hi
I have integrated ActiveMQ with JBoss 4.2.2. Will the same instructions work
for JBoss 5.
The instructions I used were:
http://activemq.apache.org/integrating-apache-activemq-with-jboss.html

thanks in advance

Re: Is it possible to integrate ActiveMQ with JBoss 5 Release 2 on a Windows XP machine

Posted by ilango_g <il...@yahoo.com>.
Do I have to download the spring jars and drop it into Jboss somewhere? I am
a little lost here.

Posted by ilango_g <il...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com>.

Posted by ilango_g <il...@yahoo.com>.