Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Marc Loeb Bluesky <ma...@bluesky-information.com> on 2014/04/18 14:46:40 UTC

Rtmp live video application for mobile apps -> Apache Flex with Air is an option?

Hi
I have a live videoconferencing app that we will deploy to mobile devices sometime that year, with VOD (youtube) and live streams (from device -> Server and Server -> device).  It's based on RTMP. Is Apache Flex / Air ready for this type of project? Just read about a few issues between RTMP and HLS as well as h.264 live encoded streams.
Thanks!
Marc

Re: Rtmp live video application for mobile apps -> Apache Flex with Air is an option?

Posted by Matthew Weir <ma...@yahoo.com>.
I've done some from Android to Red5 and Android to FMS with no problems using Flex Mobile projects.

 Subject: Rtmp live video application for mobile apps -> Apache Flex with Air is an option?
 To: "users@flex.apache.org" <us...@flex.apache.org>