Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Olivier Baujard <ol...@careon.com> on 2001/04/04 13:11:43 UTC

Problem using struts1.0 with ORION 1.3.8 1.4.0 and 1.4.5

Hi,

I have some problem with struts1.0 and orion servers from version 1.3.8 to
1.4.5
When installing struts, I followed the instruction mentionned in struts help
and
also to resole the jndi problem, I moved the org.apache.struts.resources
directory
from struts.jar to web-inf/classes which solves that problem. But now, when
accessing
samples or my own app, I got the message HTTP 500 Internal Server Error (not
been able
to dig further without appropriate log).

Could someone who succeed in installing sruts1.0 with orion 1.4.5 for
instance describe the howto.

Any help welcome.

Olivier

RE: Problem using struts1.0 with ORION 1.3.8 1.4.0 and 1.4.5

Posted by Rick Hightower <ri...@eblox.com>.
I am having the same types of problems.
I checked the  mail archive, we are not alone.

--Rick Hightower
Software Developer
http://www.geocities.com/rick_m_hightower/