Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Dheeraj <dh...@optimyz.com> on 2004/01/29 01:36:49 UTC

Need Help on Secure SOAP Request on WebLogic

Hi All,

I am getting the following error

One or more references failed to validate: <Reference
URI="#Created-58de78a0-51f2-11d8-b837-53f697fa7fef" /> <Reference
URI="#Created-58f3fc70-51f2-11d8-b837-53f697fa7fef" />

When I try to send the secure (Signed and Encrypted) request to a secure web
service on WebLogic. Please let me know any clue to solve this problem.

TIA
Dheeraj Goswami