Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Michael Bykov <m....@gmail.com> on 2012/07/10 20:02:30 UTC

couchdb-lucene return null;

Hi,

my CL works ok on test base. But on real base with more than 100K records I got

INFO [diglossa] Indexing from update_seq start
ERROR [diglossa] JSON exception in changes loop
org.json.JSONException: Duplicate key "rpp"

and then

java.io.IOException: Search timed out.

there are 26 records with "rpp" key, and there is no duplicate keys of
course. I have copied this 26 recoprs with "rpp" key to test db, and
it still works ok.

fulltext function was copy-pasted from test db to read db in Futon.

Please advice what can be done in such desperate circumstances?

--
М.

http://diglossa.ru
xmpp://m.bykov@jabber.ru

Re: couchdb-lucene return null;

Posted by Michael Bykov <m....@gmail.com>.
2012/7/11 Robert Newson <rn...@apache.org>:
> That's a bit strange, couchdb shouldn't be sending duplicate keys. Do you go through the Python script? You can see what couchdb-lucene sees if you query GET /dbname/_changes?feed=continuous&include_docs=true
>
> What version of couchdb and couchdb-lucene? If the latest of each, then you can avoid the Python script by using the new configuration documented in the README.
>
> B.

Hi Robert,

I go through soca. I have to open document with 'rpp' in Futon, make
any change in any field and save it. Then CL works great. But before -
'duplicated rpp, timeout, and kernel panic'.

As for

curl -XGET 'http://localhost:5984/diglossa/_changes?feed=continuous&include_docs=true'

- it works ok, a lot of listing.

Thank you, this is a soca bug, I think. I'll write to Aaron Quint when
I find what is exactly happens here.

Michael.

Posted by Robert Newson <rn...@apache.org>.