Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Mike M <mk...@yahoo.com> on 2000/09/19 06:31:46 UTC

Soap 2.0

Hi ..

Recently I read a press releases which had a mention
of Soap 2.0 .. I am a little confused ... Is Soap 2.0
same as the Biztalk framework .. Could somebody point
me to some good links if any for SOAP 2.0 ..

Thanks

=====
Mike M
Technical Consultant

http://im.yahoo.com/

Re: Soap 2.0

Posted by Moritz Walther <wa...@delta.de>.
Mike,

SOAP != BizTalk framework

I try to write a BFC (BizTalk Framework Compliant)- Server with the help of
ASF SOAP 2.0. The SOAP 1.1 specification is normative for the BizTalk
framework 2 draft.
You can get information about the biztalk framework at
http://msdn.microsoft.com/xml/articles/biztalk/biztalkfwv2draft.asp the
draft is useful but IMHO not yet sophisticated enough.

Moritz.

Re: Soap 2.0

Posted by Moritz Walther <wa...@delta.de>.
Mike,