Posted to dev@rave.apache.org by Kristen Legacy <kr...@gmail.com> on 2012/09/07 19:56:49 UTC

Adding a jQuery Plugin to Rave

Hey!
I wanted to run this by someone since I haven’t added a plugin to Rave before.

I found a plugin that adds HTML5 placeholder & autofocus support that is under a MIT license (I can’t find anything suitable in the go to cdn's or that falls under public domain). To add this, am I correct in assuming I should add it to webapp/static/scripts/, in it's own directory, with a copy of its license?

Thanks!
Kristen

Relates to Jira ticket: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/RAVE-773

Re: Adding a jQuery Plugin to Rave

Posted by Aaron Gooch <eo...@gmail.com>.
Hi Kristen, we should try to get the plugin added to cdn if possible.

Aaron