Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by mvs babu <mv...@outlook.com> on 2015/06/17 14:27:14 UTC

Template File size limit exceeded vhd-util

Hi All,

I am trying to upload a template of 53GB into CloudStack. After completion of upload am getting below error. How can I fix this issue?

Failed post download script: /usr/local/cloud/systemvm/scripts/storage/secondary/createtmplt.sh: line 217: 3243 File size limit exceededvhd-util set -n ${tmpltimg2} -f "hidden" -v "0" &gt; /dev/nullvhd remove /mnt/SecStorage/cfd08846-cb6a-3cad-b9df-283ae8d7

Thank you,

Suneel Mallela

Re: Template File size limit exceeded vhd-util

Posted by Prashant s <op...@gmail.com>.
greetings !

cloudstack by default has a max template upload limit of 50gb , please
update / change the " max.template.iso.size "settings in the global
settings.
and dont forget to restart your management.

[image: Inline image 1]

thanks
prashant