Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2013/05/26 09:46:23 UTC

Re: Not official Apache OFBiz web site

Hi Guys,

I again stumbled upon this today. Could you please do the same than Daniel did at http://www.ofbiz.cl/
ie add the sentence "This site is not an official Apache Software Foundation Site" and its translation for the corresponding languages

As far as I can tell are at least concerned
http://www.ofbiz.nl/control/setSessionLocale?newLocale=nl
http://www.ofbiz.nl/control/setSessionLocale?newLocale=th
http://www.ofbiz.biz/
http://www.ofbiz.de/

If you know any other concerned sites please let us know in order for us to contact them directly

Thanks in advance

Jacques

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
OK, no answers after a week. I will talk about it with the PMC and maybe furter, rules shall be respected!

Jacques

From: "Jacques Le Roux" <ja...@les7arts.com>