Posted to user@gora.apache.org by lewis john mcgibbney <le...@apache.org> on 2017/10/05 23:39:30 UTC

[REQUIRED] Testers for Nutch 2.X and Gora 0.8 integrations

Hi Folks,
We are currently working on upgrading Nutch 2.X to use Gora 0.8,
specifically the new backends.
As a reminder, Gora 0.8 ships with the following modules

DBTest Result
Apache Avro 1.8.1
Apache Hadoop 2.5.2
Apache HBase 1.2.3
Apache Cassandra 3.11.0 (Datastax Java Driver 3.3.0)
Apache Solr 6.5.1
MongoDB 3.4.9 OK
Apache Accumlo 1.7.1
Apache Spark 1.4.1
Apache CouchDB 1.4.2 (test containers 1.1.0)
Amazon DynamoDB (driver) 1.10.55
Infinispan 7.2.5.Final
JCache 1.0.0 with Hazelcast 3.6.4 support.
OrientDB 2.2.22
Aerospike 4.0.6

We are essentially looking for testers for as many/all of the above as
possible. If you can help and are able to post your results, then please
send them to https://github.com/apache/nutch/pull/229
Thanks
Lewis

--
http://home.apache.org/~lewismc/
@hectorMcSpector

Re: [REQUIRED] Testers for Nutch 2.X and Gora 0.8 integrations

Posted by Nishadi Kirielle <nd...@cse.mrt.ac.lk>.
Hi all,

I would like to help with Aerospike.

Thanks and regards
Nishadi

On 6 October 2017 at 16:13, Furkan KAMACI <fu...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Folks,
>
> I would like to take the responsibility of Spark part.
>
> Kind Regards,
> Furkan KAMACI
>

> 6 Eki 2017 Cum, saat 10:58 tarihinde lewis john mcgibbney <
> lewismc@apache.org> şunu yazdı:
>
>> Excellent folks,
>> Thanks
>>
>> On Thu, Oct 5, 2017 at 10:00 PM Kevin Ratnasekera <
>> djkevincr1989@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> +1, would like to give a help JCache and OrientDB

>>> --
>> http://home.apache.org/~lewismc/
>> @hectorMcSpector
>> http://www.linkedin.com/in/lmcgibbney

--
Nishadi Kirielle

Undergraduate
University of Moratuwa - Sri Lanka

Mobile : +94 70 204 5934
Blog : nishadikirielle.wordpress.com

Re: [REQUIRED] Testers for Nutch 2.X and Gora 0.8 integrations

Posted by Nishadi Kirielle <nd...@cse.mrt.ac.lk>.
Hi all,

Posted by Furkan KAMACI <fu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Folks,